Oregon has released the 2019 Plain Paper Specifications for electronically transmitting the Oregon Employee Detail Report (Form 132). There are a few revisions of which filers should be aware:
- For the “OQ” Record, employer must report wages over $46,000 per employee per year in column positions 23-35. Previously, it was wages over $39,300.
- Additionally, the following fields have changes to print formats:
- TriMet Transit Tax Rate – now .007637
- Lane Transit Tax Rate – now .0074
- WBF Assessment Rate – now .024
About the AuthorMore Content by Tom Hospod