Idaho has released its 2018 Guide to Idaho Withholding. There are a number of changes from last year’s revision:
- New tax laws have significantly changes the withholding tables for 2018.
- The figures are effective for 2018, but filers will not need to adjust the withholding for the months before the tables were published
- Idaho now uses an Idaho allowance count on the federal W-4 line 5 to calculate withholding.
- Idaho withholding allowances are based on the number of children who qualify for the Idaho Child Tax Credit
- Supplemental wage rate has been reduced from 7.4% to 6.925%.
To view the new withholding guide, please click here.
About the AuthorMore Content by Adam Rivera